Inspired by the beginning of summer and the passion my daughter has for planting and gardening, I "sowed" my June kit entitled,
The general guidelines (although we all seem to sneak a few things in here and there!) were as follows:
- 10 sheets patterned paper - I have a few more, but some of my sheets are only 1/2 sheets.
- 8 sheets cardstock - only about 6.
- 2 alphabet sets - I included Mini Market Stickers, Yellow chipboard, and some red corrugated small letters.
- 2 stamp sets - I just added a few stamps...cloud, tickets, Sweet & Sassy, a flower design and a bird.
- 4 journaling spots - I have 2 definite journaling blocks and other assorted Oct. Afternoon labels, some Sprouts by Jillibean Soup and some cut apart cards by Cosmo Cricket.
- 3 types of "choose your own" style embellishments (flowers, border strips, ribbon, anything you like) Maybe we shouldn't count here (hehe!) Border strips, bottle caps, kraft tags, gingham ribbon, twill tape, mini clothes pins, brads.
- 1 roll washi tape - Couldn't decide which one - so I included both!
- 1 "old" embellishment - The plastic mesh was something I won in a Stampin' Up gift basket many years ago. Thought it would give the feel of chicken wire.
- 1 messy item (paint, embossing, mists, etc) - The one and only Mr. Huey I own. Heirloom Blue.
- 1 other item of your choice - I included 3 rolls of burlap - natural, red and brown. I'm hoping to use it in a variety of ways, but definitely want to make a banner with it.
Come on over to the Farmer's Market and see what's fresh today! (aka take a closer look at my kit)
Patterned papers and cardstock...fresh for the picking!
Sun-ripened embellishments...nature's goodness :)
U-pick clothes pins, washi tape and brads.
A ribbon winning kit ready to be harvested into delicious layouts!
Thanks for stopping by the Farmer's Market! Be sure to check back often to see what's ripe for the picking!