Welcome to the LOAD 213 "Scrap Happier" Blog Hop! If you've arrived here from Christy's blog, then you are on the right track. If you've just stumbled in, be sure to check out the complete list of bloggers below so that you can make the rounds. We're having a LOAD pep rally of sorts to gear up for a month-long journey to scrapbooking happiness. So grab a cuppa of whatever makes you happiest and read on.
By now most of you know that I am a LOAD believer.
fool...I mean enthusiastic scrapbooker would
pose for pictures with her LOAD branded gear?
Participating in LOAD will...
- strengthen you as a scrapbooker. Remember practice makes per...oh yeah, we don't use that word around here! Whether it's your design skills, storytelling, or even your overall confidence, you WILL improve!
- help you appreciate the little things in life. The prompts will help you take inventory of what is really important. Now, don't worry...Lain has a way of mixing in the veggies with the mashed potatoes so you won't even know you are digging deep. I've ended up with some pages I never thought I would ever create and I'm absolutely thrilled with them.
- force you to act fast, make decisions and trust your instincts. It is the perfect elixir for procrastination.
- put a huge dent in your stash. And you know what that means? That's right! The chance to pick up some brand new CHA stuff!
- give you the opportunity for fellowship with other people passionate about scrapbooking. The gallery is a perfect place to employ the "Do Unto Others" motto. Leave feedback for others and it will come back to you. It's wonderfully encouraging and fun! It is sooo worth the time.
- ultimately make you a happier person. How, you ask? Well, the feeling of accomplishment at the end of the month, the stack of completed pages with images and stories documented, the friends you will make (and yes, I can't believe how many wonderful online friends I have made!) will all contribute to a stronger sense of self and a greater appreciation of life. Wow...those are powerful words, but I have to tell you, it's that good.
It's hard to not be a believer when you consider these facts. If you are currently signed up for LOAD, I look forward to taking this pilgrimage with you. If you're not signed up yet, take a leap of faith and trust me on this one. Click the LOAD213 icon in the sidebar to see if you can snag one of the last few spots available. It has truly been a life changing experience and one which has contributed to my happiness. I'm quite certain in the end that you'll be a believer, too.
Be sure to check out the rest of our pep rally. Your next stop is Julie.
Heather Dubarry: http://noexcusescrapbooking.com
Alison Day: http://adayinthelifeor5.blogspot.com/
Danielle Taylor: http://scrapperonthestreet.com
Alison Charlton: http://scrappinginsingapore.blogspot.com/
Christy Strickler: http://myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com/
Lynnette Nagle: http://sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!
Julie Shepler: www.sheplerfamily.com
Joy McHargue: http://www.studiowowjoy.com/
Kelli Panique: http://scrapbookgirl71.com/
Cathy Holiday: pikespeakscrapper.blogspot.com
Leslie Smith: http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
Lori Martin: http://Www.chaosandcraziness.com/
Connie Hanks: http://ClickyChickCreates.wordpress.com
Betsye Erazo: betsyerose.blogspot.com
Marcia Fortunato: mfortunato.blogspot.com
Regina Huminski: http://ginabeth1.blogspot.com/
Beth Soler: http://www.scrappingwonders.com