Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Another one down

Just a quick post to show you my latest.  The LOAD prompt was 5-5-5...meaning spend no more than 5 minutes choosing photos, product or writing journaling.  That's easy!  I used my May Counterfeit Kit to make choosing papers and embellishments a snap.  My go-to girl, Shimelle helped me out with a great starting point and I took it from there.  I used the more boyish/graphic designs for this silly one about my hubby and son.  Shimelle used a doily on top of the square piece of patterned paper but I swapped that out for a circular cut out of the solar system since I thought the lacey accent would seem out of place.  Glad to get this one done early today.  Might actually leave some time for another one!


7 comments:

  1. Fab page - love the comic book lightening strike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great - suitably boyish but very fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a very eye-catching page - what fun photos to scrap - who've definitely captured the "mad" mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this - especially the cosmic paper & the lightning bolt, and the mist of slime on the background lol! Those photos are so hilarious, too. Super adorable :~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, that lighting rocks! Love the whole design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout! fun photos and your design perfectly matches them. The lighting is fab and so are the cosmic dp.

    ReplyDelete