Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Here's What I've Been Scrapping...

A quick post to show you some of my creations.  I've been busy in my scraproom using up supplies and creating.  That's a really good feeling!

First, we have a layout featuring 100 Enamel Dots!  This was for the 100th Prompt Celebration over at Whimsical Musings.  These dots are a DIY variety that I tried out a few months ago.  Check out the tutorial here for all the info.  The real deal ones are way too expensive to put that many on a page.  I like the mosaic feel they create on the doily.


Next, we have a photo that I just adore.  No journaling needed on this one.  I had included this background paper in my kit intending to use the OPPOSITE side.  The colors and surfboards were just too perfect to pass up.  A quick trip up to the kitchen to my bar supply stash (which gets more scrappy use than it does for mixing up drinks) for a little umbrella and this sweet layout is done.  Life sure is good.


Can't have a turquoise based kit and not have some beach photos, in my opinion.  I was almost to the point of hoarding those little chipboard hexagons, but I'm glad I got over that and put them on this page.  I will never tire of that shape and the way you can build a little cascade with them.


While not turquoise, the papers below did indeed come from my September Kit, "Spa Retreat".  The inspiration kit included the 6x6 paper pad, "Pier" by Crate Paper and since I own that, it made the cut for my kit.  I used up the whole pack of those wooden banners and got crafty to make the end of the package of Thickers work for me.  Yeah...stash busting!!


Last one for today is another Whimsical Musings prompt.  Actually, it is a two-fer.  Favorite summer beverage and using flair.  Love that I finally used at least some of that Hambly transparency!  Finally got my hands on some sequins as I think they add a lot of effervescence to the page!


So, that's all for now.  It's only mid-month and I still have lots of kit left.  I'll be back to share some more of my creations soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. These are all awesome. I nearly did a back flip when you said you use 100 enamel dots on the first one until you explained.
    Love the elephant one and the beachy one with 3 polaroid frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual you have been rocking this kit! Love how much stash busting you have done this month. I think this kit has really inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were quite busy ! Lots of pretty layouts, but my favorite is the "You and me" one, with the fringed paper under the photo... So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collection of pages, you have been busy. I've not scrapped much this month yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME layouts ... Oh how I miss scrapbooking on a regular basis. As you know, we moved to Ohio, renting a house, and 99% of my scrapbooking things are still packed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layouts, adore the hexagon one as the colours are my favourites but all your layouts are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stuff and love the small ephemera touches...gotta dig up my sequins for next month :):)

    ReplyDelete