Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Especially 4U

I know I'm biased, but I just adore these photos of my daughter.  These were taken when summer was fresh and new (actually, it may have even been before the official start of the season!).  I love the perspective of the main photo where she looks as if she could hand you the daisy right through the page and the fact that I can zoom in on the top right photo for a close-up with such clarity.  My previous camera wouldn't have yielded as clear results.  Anyway, these photos and my "Picnic Parade" kit seemed like a good match and I think the collection did them justice.



And a close-up of my paper bouquet...



And now for a round of "He loves me...he loves me not!"

7 comments:

  1. Suh-weet! I adore this photo & you are right - this kit is totally perfect for this page. So much to love - the misting (is that your new one?), the rick-rack stems, the little heart brad (I have those in my kit, too!) but especially love the grid of pp & pics - and her convo bubble. *sigh* Definitely an all-time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the paper flower bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great page lovely photos and I do like the way you have done the paper bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool page - and the paper bouquet rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! AND...I totally used that same paper, plus a grid design on one of my CKC pages. LOL!!! Great minds think alike, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grid with the main photo POPPING out on you! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete