Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

CKC Challenge #3 - On Your Desk Challenge

Hi.  My name is Lynnette and I am a messy scrapper.
(Now you all say...Hi, Lynnette!) 

 I'm ashamed and yet I'm not ashamed.  Lately the treadmill of life has been set on super high speed and it's hard to get all the things done that need to get done.  When that little bit of time comes to scrap, I just want to scrap.  And usually when that little bit of time is up, I have to run to any number of places or get dinner going or get the wash done.  I have what I like to call a happy little (or big) creative mess going in my scrap room.  So for Challenge #3, I had to lay it on thick!  I have many piles of supplies, but they all seem to make sense to me.  I mostly can find what I need and when I can't, it forces me to be creative!

So, here's my layout featuring the staged photos of this month's kit:




I'm actually kind of glad my desk is messy because I LOVE the way this turned out.  I used up lots of stuff from my kit and it just makes me happy - happier than a pig rolling around in mud!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Really super with the photos (are you making one every month? have I asked you this before? LOL). It looks fabulous with all that orange and I can just picture all that creative "mess" in your room - I bet it's great to just jump in and get crafty! One day we will craft together - one step at a time!

    Great job and you are still knocking the ball out of the park - every layout you make at the moment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange/blue color combination with the little pops of green - so refreshing and fun. And your layout pretty much represents what my scrapping space looks like right now - lots of layers and little things peeking out here and there. Great interpretation of the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!! First off, because it's so fun to have all that perfect stuff in your kit to actually scrap your kit :D Love the glittered pop bottle - not sure if it was that way originally? GENIUS. Second I really like that you are documenting your kit each month - kind of like the LOAD wrap up pages. Thirdly (is that a real word?) your post is such a great READ! And fourthly, this is a super FUN page! Makes me long for summer... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lynnette! My name is Jennifer, and I am a messy scrapper, too!! And I love this page!! all the layers, colors, and all the various 'stuff' to look at makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a seriously happy layout love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout. Orange is one of my favorite colors. So bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspired idea to actually do a page about your kit! Why didn't I think of that? I love all the elements on your desk er layout. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO FUN!! Love the straw and bottle caps!

    ReplyDelete