Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Scrapping in batches

Hello there.  It seems the pace of my summer has only increased, instead of slowing down.  The kids and their activities keep me busy in a different way than the school year.  It's all fun and it's all good, but it doesn't include much quiet time to myself.  Anyway, I've come to realize that I may need to scrap in batches to get anything done.  Kind of like when you don't have much time to cook during the week, so you whip up a batch of chili, sauce and a casserole on the weekend so you don't have to worry about "What's for dinner?" each night.  That's the approach I'm taking with my summer scrapping and of course, a counterfeit kit makes it that much easier to whip up a layout.  The last 2 days I've had some time to dedicate to scrapping, so I put together 3 to share with you.



 

I know that I don't HAVE to do beachy layouts just because my kit is named, "Seaside Villa", but I just can't help myself!  I'm thinking this should satisfy my scrappy appetite for a few days until I can get back to creating some more.  Actually, on second thought, I think my scrapbook appetite is insatiable!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe! Love the clever allusion to food in your narrative, lol :~)
    Oh, my *sigh* could Timmy be any cuter? And I'm just going to step into your vacation layout & take a break, okay? aaaaahh...
    These are amazing pages - going to Flickr for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - I especially like the second one - Hidden Vista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages. Sandy Toes is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The r soooooooooooooooo cute =^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sandy Toes. I am going to try tilting my photos on my next layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete