Here's how it works. I'll give you some clues and show you my layout based on this person's style to help you formulate your educated scrappy guess. You already know it is NOT Tim Holtz, so you can check him off the list! Leave your guess in the comments section below and then hop on to my fellow Master Forgers' blogs to check out who their secret admirers might be. Find the answers on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog on Tuesday, April 21st.
Here are some clues to get the gears turning in your brain:
- I first "met" my crush through Lain Ehmann's True Scrap event.
- I often watch her You Tube channel videos while folding laundry.
- I find her style to be closely related to mine. Carefully selected embellishments and papers that directly support the story she is telling.
- Her design style is neat and organized. Some layering of papers and clustering of embellishments.
- She once worked in a garden.
- She often uses banners or pennants that are wrapped in crochet thread or twine.
- Her buttons almost always have a crochet thread bow.
- Unlike me, she often computer generates her journaling.
- She often scraps portrait-type photos/up-close faces.
So, here is the layout that represents my Scrap Crush:
Hmmmm....who could it be? Put your guess in the comments section below and then hop along to Margie's blog!
Lynnette http://www.sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!